If you are an existing client you may be able to use our online hamper order form. If you are able to answer “YES” to ALL of the following questions, please click continue and complete the FORM.
- I have received a food hamper from Edmonton's Food Bank within the last six months.
- I have used Edmonton's Food Bank services fewer than five times within the last six months.
- This is my first hamper within the last month from Edmonton's Food Bank.
- My address has not changed since I last used Edmonton's Food Bank.
- The people who live in my household and their identification are the same as the last time I (we) used Edmonton's Food Bank.
If you answered “NO” to any one of these questions, please contact the Food Bank at 780.425.4190 (Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm). When you contact the Food Bank, you will speak with a Client Services worker to discuss your situation and how we can help.
Online Hamper Process
Once the form is complete it is sent in for processing. You will receive an email copy with all the information you provided – this initial email does not mean that your food hamper is confirmed.
A second email will be sent to you with the name of the depot, date and time to pick-up your food hamper.
You must then reply to this email to confirm that you can pick-up your food hamper on the day, time and location (depot) provided. Once this email is received, your order will be filled. If you do not respond to the “confirmation” email – no food hamper will be built.