Since the pandemic began, several of the community depots where our clients pick-up their food hampers have temporarily closed. In order to accommodate our clients, and ensure that everyone in need can receive a hamper, we have taken the following steps:
- All hamper pick-ups that were scheduled at a depot that is now closed will need to be rescheduled to a different location, day, and time.
- We will call all affected clients once to move their pick-up to a different location. (If you do not answer, please return our call to 780.425.4190, Monday to Friday, between 8:30 and 4:00.)
- If your depot is remaining open, your pick-up will proceed as scheduled, and you will not receive a call.
- We do not receive messages left on our client services phone system. Messages left on our administrations phone system will not be returned.
- Emails to our Client Services team will be addressed within two business days.
Please be patient when you call in, there is a very high need at this time.