Over the last two weeks several of our community depots, where clients can pick-up their food hampers, have temporarily closed. In order to accommodate our clients, and ensure that everyone in need can receive a hamper, we have taken the following steps:
- All hamper pick-ups that were scheduled at a depot that is now closed will need to be rescheduled to a different location, day, and time.
- We will call all affected clients once to move their pick-up to a different location. (If you do not answer, please return our call to 780.425.4190, Monday to Friday, between 8:30 and 4:00.)
- If your depot is remaining open, your pick-up will proceed as scheduled, and you will not receive a call.
- We do not receive messages left on our client services phone system. Messages left on our administrations phone system will not be returned.
- Emails to our Client Services team will be addressed within two business days.
Please be patient when you call in, we are receiving an unprecedented number of calls at this time.